When opening your item, please take careful attention NOT to destroy or throw-out and packaging materials and outer packaging carton. If for any reason the product has to be returned it will be easier to process. Items without their original product packaging in new/un-marked condition are not-returnable.
Your satisfaction is important to us. We offer free pre-sale consultations by phone or email to assist you with the best product choices prior to purchase. However, we recognize that the final verdict on whether or not something will work for you isn't reached until you have had a chance to use it. For this reason, we strive to make product returns as painless as possible.
We prefer to help and understand your needs before ordering. Technology and the product availability is ever changing. Please call if you have any questions 1 888 588 6360.
Please make your buying decision based on the description of the products and not the image. Images are used for illustration only and may not be accurate.
In some case/s new products are just that, "NEW" and might need some assistance getting use to it. Contact us for technical assistance or (how to) questions with your new product at +1 905 233 2592 or firstname.lastname@example.org before attempting a return.
1. Order Cancellation: Cancellation Payment Processing Fee. (Item paid yet not shipped): 10% - 15%.
2. Shipping fees: The buyer is responsible for round trip shipping costs on all returns.
3. RMA: A Return Material Authorization (RMA) number is required for all Returns. Email or fax completed RMA Form. Incomplete RMA Forms will result in delays. Items returned without an RMA Number (given upon completion of RMA Form) will be rejected.
1. RMA Validity: 15 days. After 15 days you must directly contact the manufacturer for assistance.
2. RMA Terms & Conditions: Items must be returned in original condition, complete with all original unmarked packaging and accessories.
3. RMA Instructions: Will be given to you after receiving the completed RMA Form. Returns must be RE-PACKED in a shipping carton with the original manufacturer's seal intact. Do not mark the product's container or packaging in any way.
4. Return Condition: Upon receipt of the returned item we will determine the returned product's state.
a. Returns must be RE-PACKED in a shipping carton with the original manufacturer's seal intact, and must be in 100% re-salable condition.
b. If your returned product is not opened & is in its original sealed package, the restocking fee will be 10%.
c. If your returned product is working when we test it we will notify you and make arrangements to return the product to you at your cost.
d. If your product is defective/not working, we will consult the manufacturer. If the unit requires repair it will be returned to the manufacturer for repair. We will advise you of such. If the unit, upon the manufacturer's decision is to be replaced, then will make arrangements for a replacement unit.
5. We reserve the right to not issue credit if product returned is found to be abused/used or not in as-new condition. This item will be returned to you at your cost.
6. Compliance: If you do not follow all aspects of this policy, you are no longer eligible for an exchange or refund - call us if you have any questions.
7. Special Orders: Items are not cancellable/returnable. We've ordered this item specifically for you, upon your instructions
8. Re-seller Orders: All sales to Re-sellers are final - no cancellation, no return, and no exchange. We suggest you direct your customer to us directly for product advise. We are not a Big-Box Store, we offer our advice and expertise for our products. It is best if we interact with the end-user of the product. The sale is yours.
1. No refunds on open, damaged or used items.
3. Hygienic Products.
4. Special Orders (Designated on Web Site or Quote or Invoice): Unfortunately, this means that we cannot accept returns once your order is shipped from the manufacturer, so please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering - we will ensure that you get exactly what you need.
5. Non-stock items specifically ordered for you.
6. Items returned without an assigned RMA number.
Micro Assistive Tech Inc.
800-2425 Matheson Blvd. East,
Mississauga, On. L4W 5K4, Canada
Return Policy is subject to change.
Domestic and International shipping:
Domestic and International shipping:
Shipping fees are the responsibility of the Customer and are non-refundable and charged at the time of order. We do not ship orders to P.O. Boxes. Please avoid using "vanity addresses," as this will result in a delay in delivery. Note: It is important for you to immediately inspect freight shipments for damage and to note this on receiving paperwork. Call us immediately if your product arrives with shipping damage.
UPS, Canada Post. Desks and larger shipments may ship via a freight carrier.
Required for all shipments unless you email us requesting for the carrier not to secure a signature when delivering. You are 100% responsible for your shipment.
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days (Special Order products is contingent upon the manufacturer). This might be delayed because of Brokerage and Customs. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout (Some exceptions). We will email you an estimated ship date, and tracking information as soon as this is available. Enter the tracking number into the URL of any web page. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Require a Loading Dock. There might be extra fees for 1) Lift gate (lowers the product to the ground); 2) Inside delivery; Residential.
We do not ship to Post Office boxes. If paying by Credit we must ship to the address registered with your Credit Card. Exemption: Government Agencies, Corporations. Contact us for clarification. Overseas shipments are UPS only. Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Micro Assistive Tech Solutions is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.). Note: We might be able to add these charges to your UPS shipping fee (Contact us for details).
Micro Assistive Tech Solutions is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. Contact us immediately at 1 905 233 2592 or email if your product arrives with shipping damage.
In order to deliver your products timely, a flat handling charge of $20 is applied to all Overseas Orders. Special handling charges are in addition to applicable shipping rates.
The shipping and handling charge are intended to compensate Micro Assistive Techs for the cost of handling your order, packaging the product(s) you have purchased, and delivering it/them to you or to the recipient you designate. Prior to submitting your payment information, you will have the opportunity to review the applicable shipping and handling charges.
Special Order Policy
This is not a stock item and is ordered specifically for you. Unfortunately, no returns, no cancellation. So please call our trained staff with any questions you may have prior to ordering to ensure you make a well informed, educated purchase.
For items that arrive damaged; contact the Courier and/or the manufacturer immediately upon arrival. If the box appears damaged refuse this shipment. Send us pictures of the damaged box. We will help where possible with the courier/manufacturer in your damage claim.
Special Orders require deposit. Some Special Orders require payment with order. This sale is final.
Email or Call if you have any questions – email@example.com +1 905 233 2592